Sunday, March 14, 2010

MO TEE SUH FEELS BETTER


Mo Tee Suh was fightin’ mad

As she sat there on the stoop
“What’s so great about this thang?”
Staring hard at the old coupe

Then, the diner door opened
And, Charlotte Jean walked outside
“I guess there’s no sense in lyin’”
“He just asked me for a ride”

Mo Tee Suh jumped up right fast
“You be straight with me, right now!”
“I’m as straight as a pencil”
“So, don’t go havin’no cow”

“His car broke down neah my house”
“And, I jest took pity on ‘em”
“Said, he was on his way heah”
“For some ice tea ‘to the brim!’ ”

Mo Tee Suh brushed herself off
Walked back into the diner
“Would ya like some mo tee suh?
”Thar ain’t none enny finah!”
MO TEE SUH @2010 - The above and all poems on this site cannot be reproduced on the World Wide Web or any other published form without the written permission of the writer/creator at scarlet@rhymecreek.com

No comments:

Post a Comment